top of page

Become a Member!

To become a member of the Veterans Of Foreign Wars you must prove:

  1. Citizenship – must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. National.​

  2. Honorable Service – must have served in the Armed Forces of the United States and either received a discharge of Honorable or General (Under Honorable Conditions) or be currently serving.​

  3. Service in a war, campaign, or expedition on foreign soil or in hostile waters*. This can be proven by any of the following:

    • An authorized campaign medal (see a full list of qualifying medals and badges)

    • Receipt of Hostile Fire Pay or Imminent Danger Pay (verified by a military pay statement)

    • Service in Korea for 30 consecutive or 60 non-consecutive days

For more information on eligibility go here

If you are eligible and wish to join our All-American Post, contact us

bottom of page